Do you like to look at things in microscopic detail? Great! That’s been at the heart of our success too. At ibidi, we are an innovative biotechnology company that is expanding internationally. We specialize in modern solutions for classic cell microscopy. Do you have a penchant for marketing and an interest in science and technology? Then there’s one thing we’d like to say to you: welcome to your new professional home! Working with energetic, talented and like-minded coworkers worldwide who give their best to develop, manufacture and sell our award-winning, innovative products, you too can find the ideal platform for developing your career. This could be as a:
Technical Marketing Specialist Focusing on Video Production (m/f/d)
within our Marketing team at our Gräfelfing (Munich) site
Your Duties Within Your Specialization
- If you are into impressive marketing videos and are enthusiastic about topics related to biotech science, you will be a perfect match for our team.
- Your videos will “mesmerize” the virtual visitors of our website and social media profiles by presenting scientific topics in a catchy, audiovisual way.
- You’ll work with a large degree of independence, from conceptualizing to organizing and carrying out the shooting as well as editing and post-production (video/audio).
- What’s more, you’ll create additional content for the ibidi website and for printed materials, whether it’s presenting our products or presenting scientific content.
What You Will Need To Bring To The Table
- A degree in biology or a related subject, or a completed apprenticeship/traineeship as technical assistant (“Biological Technical Assistant”, “Medical Technical Assistant” or similar), along with practical experience in video production and image editing
- Alternatively, a degree with a focus on information design/media design, complemented by insights into cell biology
- Confidence using graphics and motion software (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud) and Microsoft Office, preferably combined with knowledge of web design (HTML and CSS) and digital design (social media videos etc.)
- A communicative, team player personality who can present complex scientific content easily and understandably, exploiting their talent for visuals and design, their creativity and innovativeness
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
The benefits for you? In a word—impressive:
- Attractive remuneration, of course, as well as other financial benefits: employer-financed pension scheme and accident insurance scheme and, if applicable, subsidized childcare
- Flexible working hour models with part-time and work-from-home options
- A creative, modern and inspiring work environment with motivated coworkers who give each other mutual support and celebrate success together with you. On top of that, a friendly, open and inviting atmosphere within our company thanks to our flat hierarchies, our informal culture, appreciation, team spirit and—last but not least—our fun team events and company parties. We want our employees to feel good about working with us.
- Trust, appreciation and respect: your supervisors and managers will make a point of valuing the things you can do and be receptive to your ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Your success is our success: that’s why we support your professional development by offering numerous training options
- Free staff parking right outside the door
- Fresh fruit and coffee for you free of charge in your workspace at all times
- An inviting rooftop terrace for relaxing during breaks
Sounding good so far? Then it’s time to press the right button:
Your point of contact at ibidi, Iris Hauerwaas, is keen to hear from you. Simply send her your application documents, stating your availability, your salary expectations and job reference number 27 in an email to: career[AT]ibidi.de.
We look forward to meeting you, hopefully soon and in person.
Lochhamer Schlag 11
Telephone: + 49 89 520 4617 13